CHALET MELUSSAC 15
Ski lift : 3km
Located between the villages of Grand-Bornand and Le Chinaillon, at an altitude of 1100m facing Mont Lachat (2100m) and the majestic Aravis mountain range, Chalet Mélussac is a spec chalet built in the vein of the centurys old local chalets.
Facing south-east, this new and eco-responsible construction (heating system, lighting...) is tastefully decorated thanks to high quality craftsmanship combining wood (larch, oak...), metal, natural slate and glass. The Mélussac , designed and built by a group of friends, is the fruit of a shared passion for tradition, the land, local heritage and respect for the environment all values they hold dear.
This 300m² chalet can accommodate up to 10 adults and 11 children. It is spread out over 3 floors (15 people - 300 m²).
You can therefore benefit from the following over the whole chalet:
On the first level, a sublime high spec living space designed for everyone!
- As soon as you enter, you will discover a library with reception documentation and a dressing room. A beautiful and bright living space with numerous windows opening onto a large south-east facing balcony, offering a breathtaking view of the slopes and the Aravis mountain range. Take a moment on the decorative chairlift to admire the Aravis.
- An open, spacious and fully equipped kitchen (induction hob, large fridge with freezer, dishwasher, raclette and fondue machine, coffee maker, kettle, Juicemaker...) combines comfort and modernity.
- A dining area with a large home-made table that can accommodate all the guests, to which is added a dining table designed for the little ones.
- A large living room with comfortable sofas, large flat-screen TV and Foosball table! A second living room will allow you to enjoy a convivial moment by the fire in front of a large fireplace (firewood will be provided naturally).
- A mezzanine overlooking the lounge is specially designed for children in a warm and cosy atmosphere. A large sofa, reading corner, whiteboard, tables to fit small children and TV will keep them occupied after skiing or an active day out.
- The entrance gives access to a double garage. Outside, 4 private parking spaces are at your disposal.
On the lower level there are five top-of-the-range bedrooms with dressing rooms,
- 2 spacious rooms equipped with a Queen size double bed (160x200) each with access to the balcony and mountain views.
- A master suite with a Queen size bed facing the mountains, equipped with a shower room (walk-in shower and washbasin) with access to the balcony.
- A cosy bedroom with a Queen size bed, facing the mountains.
- A Cubby house room that can accommodate up to 7 children, equipped with 80x200 beds.
- A large bathroom with double washbasin, two walk-in showers and a contemporary bathtub. The toilets are separate.
On the ground floor, the wellness area and much more!
- A magnificent wellness area consisting of a hammam and a jacuzzi, complemented by a flat screen TV, a walk-in shower and separate WC. This peaceful area promises unforgettable après-ski sessions!
- A very comfortable ski room with a 10 pair ski boot heaters, ski racks and changing room allowing you to remove and store your boots comfortably.
- A laundry room with large capacity washing machine and tumble dryer.
Included in the rental are :
- Beds will be made up on your arrival,
- Household linen (towels, bathrobes, sheets, tea towels),
- The cleaning will be done after your departure, at the end of your stay,
- A personalised welcome will allow you to get to know the chalet better during your stay.
- Wifi available throughout the chalet
- Access to multimedia channels (Prime video, Molotov...)
- Raclette and fondue machines available in the kitchen
- Wellness area (Hammam and Jacuzzi) accessible at all times!
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair and booster seats)
- Laundry room with large capacity washer and dryer (products not supplied)
- Ski-bus stop in front of the chalet!
Respect for the premises
We are particularly keen that the chalet and its facilities will be respected having been carefully chosen and built by our own hands. We want your stay to be as pleasant as possible, the same for those coming before and after you also! We are therefore particularly sensitive to the fact that you should take off your shoes as soon as you arrive at the chalet in order to preserve the quality of the floor coverings (oak parquet, natural slate, glass steps...) and to respect all the facilities on site (Hammam, Jacuzzi, TV, electrical appliances, bedding and sofas...). Please consider the chalet Mélussac as your home away from home during your stay for the well-being of all. For these same reasons, we will not accept pets in order to preserve the premises for your comfort. Finally, the chalet is strictly no-smoking. However, ashtrays will be at your disposal for the outside areas for your safety and the well-being of the other residents.
Le Grand-Bornand has been awarded the Famille Plus Montagne ratingl!
In winter, you will enjoy access to both resorts by ski-bus located in front of the chalet! Downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, biathlon and hot chocolate await you this winter! In the summer, you can enjoy electric mountain biking, hiking, paragliding, via ferrata, golf, swimming pool, entertainment in the village....
The village is alive all year round, spring and autumn will seduce you with the richness of nature. Nordic walking, horse riding and fishing are available.
Come and discover this pearl of the Aravis, cradle of the reblochon cheese!
Contact us for more informations